2012 m. vasario 8 d., trečiadienis

Photography

Long time no see, huh.
So, anyway.
I have some hobbies, you know. And, I guess, one of them is photography; nooooo, not making photos of myself; making photos of other things :DDDDDDD
Since we started to talk about this....
I guess, I started doing that few years ago, but then the photos were very simple and lame. Later then, I abandoned this. Anyway, I got interested in this at the beggining of spring 2011, just took the camera and started taking some good pictures :DDD The climax of it was in June, I actually took looooads of photos, and yes, it was AMAZING.
Anyway, I still do that, well at least when I find something interesting to take photo of.
Aaaand, of course, bragging :DDDD Some Many Some of my best photos :D
sushiiiiiiiiiiis <3; may 2011

sunset; june 2011


flower power; june 2011
gosh, I love this one. june 2011

pine pine pine; june 2011


snails are gross, but admit it, they are very photogenic! june 2011


da roof is on fire; june 2011


even more plants; july 2011
this picture.......i just adore it. july 2011



that lake is amazing, just come and see! july 2011

this actually was for a class' project, never thought i'd find something pretty like this; september 2011

tehee; december 2011

poinsettias  ftw; december 2011

advent lights; december 2011

o tannenbaum; still december 2011


the most amazing thing to take photos of; december 2011



happy new year; january 2012



winter jam; january 2012


Rūga~*

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą